Foxcreek Baskets

Written by Joe Nelson — February 09, 2013

Comments

Vicki:

Do you have End Tables with a little thicker metal?

September 27 2013 at 05:09 AM

Foxcreek Baskets:

Yes we can use one inch square steel. Look at the alternate picture on the three drawer unit. It shows a pic of that unit in the customers house with square steel frame.

September 27 2013 at 09:09 PM

Pam:

are you at the Hamburg NY craft show this week-end Nov 7th thru 10th?

November 08 2013 at 05:11 PM

Kim:

Do you think you’ll ever come back to the show in syracuse ny? I hope!

February 06 2014 at 09:02 PM

Robert Guy:

Looking for cutting board, think you had these at te Phila. Home show

March 01 2014 at 08:03 PM

Ruth:

We purchased the 3 basket island. It looks great in my kitchen. You have a great family and it was nice to welcome you to New Jersey. Hope to run across you again.

March 23 2014 at 08:03 PM

Evelyn:

Your booth is one of the first that I browse when I come for the Shaker Woods Festival in Columbiana, Oh. Looking forward to the 2014 Festival.

April 19 2014 at 10:04 PM

Cyndi:

So glad I was able to chat with you at the Kutztown Folk Festival. You and your family were very personable. Since we just were married I will be filling our home with your beautiful baskets. We already put the new one to good use. Thanks

July 02 2014 at 08:07 AM

Barb:

I am not a regular craft show visitor. But happened to go to the show in Canandaigua NY. I initially walked by but had to turn around and go back. Beautiful craftmanship, loved the table and bar. I bought the knife and board. When I return to my home in Maryland I can’t wait to start using the set. I am a fruit and veggie lover, so love knives that work. I did a trail at the show and the ease and feel was amazing. I will be a customer from now on. Best of everythiing to you and your family. Love the photos!

July 20 2014 at 05:07 PM

Donna Johnen:

Will you be at Shaker in the Woods Columbiana Ohio in August 2015? Need a few
things to match my baskets in table I bought

July 23 2015 at 06:07 PM

Sue Race:

Missed you so much at the Harrisburg Farm Show Complex in PA this year!!! So guess will have to buy on line :(

December 08 2015 at 11:12 AM

cindy kapudjija:

just received the lazy susan. it looks great

December 23 2015 at 08:12 AM

CINDY FISHER:

you guys are so fun to talk to and the have the best items. Cassie is a hoot, always so friendly, fun watching the children grow from year to year. I attend the shaker woods festival. always look forward to it

August 31 2016 at 02:08 PM

MARGE DICKMAN:

Missed you at Christmas in the Country craft show. I had my shopping list ready.

November 16 2016 at 02:11 PM